Iger Returns To Disney

The Walt Disney Company announced the return of CEO Bob Iger, replacing Bob Chapek as CEO effective immediately. Chapek had replaced Iger in 2020, and now Iger comes back to with lower profits and revenue reported for the 4th quarter of 2022.

Weather heading into one of the heaviest travel weeks of the year here in Tampa Bay will bring a high close to 80 on Wednesday, and a high of 75 Thanksgiving day. The rain isn’t done with the Bay area after a soggy Sunday, with a 40% chance for today and 60% for Tuesday. For the rest of the Dove Tampa Bay Forecast from 10 Tampa Bay Weather, check here.

After a very successful Feed The Bay food drive with The Dove on Friday, there’s still time to make your donation to Metropolitan Ministries for Thanksgiving in you weren’t able to last week. Donations will be needed through Christmas to help needy families, and it’s as easy as clicking here.

Tampa International Airport has plans to expand, and they’d like to hear from you. A meeting was held Wednesday night, and TPA is also taking comments online on the proposed new Airside D. Some other plans may include self-driving cars and E-gates. The project is scheduled for completion in 2027 at a cost of $787,384,000. The FAA will have final approval on the plan and that should come sometime next year.

Ann Kelly

Ann Kelly

Hello, I am Ann Kelly! I was born in Garfield Heights, Ohio (which is a suburb of Cleveland) as one of five children!

On Air105.5 WDUV - Continuous Lite Favorites Logo

Win tickets to concerts, unique experiences, great prizes and MORE!


Get weather news that matters, with forecast and radar from 10 News!



We would like to know your opinion! Take The Dove Poll every week!


Pinellas County Animal Services is showcasing a new furry friend each week, brought to you by Fence Outlet!


mobile apps

Everything you love about wduv.com and more! Tap on any of the buttons below to download our app.

amazon alexa

Enable our Skill today to listen live at home on your Alexa Devices!