Health | Wellness,
In this presentation Drs. John and Julie Gottman draw upon their four decades of break-through research with more than 3,000 couples and dispel myths about relationships. They teach specifically what successful couples do to create a long-lasting relationship and what the benefits of a stable, committed relationship actually are.
In this presentation, the Gottmans discuss:
• Relationship and divorce prediction: With a three-hour assessment, Dr. John Gottman has been able to predict with over 90% accuracy, which couples will divorce, which couples will stay together happily, and which couples will stay together unhappily
• The importance of nurturing friendship and intimacy in ones’ relationship
• Understanding that a positive perspective occurs when the friendship in ones’ relationship is strong
• The importance of managing conflict constructively
• The significance of creating shared meaning – building a shared sense of purpose and finding ways to make one another’s life dreams come true
• They key ingredients for building trust, loyalty, and commitment and making love last a lifetime. Our newest research reveals the dynamics of betrayal and how to safeguard (or heal) your relationship.
This presentation is for anyone who wants his or her relationship to attain its highest potential. The talk is based upon Dr. Gottman’s NY Times bestselling book, The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work, and has been presented as a keynote address at conferences and to international audiences. The Gottmans’ style of presentation is clear, informative and full of humor and they are loved by audiences everywhere. The Gottmans have appeared on Anderson Cooper, Oprah, Good Morning America, Today, CBS Morning News, and are often cited as ‘the’ relationship experts in The New York Times, Time Magazine, and USA Today. $30.00 per person