2950 Gulf to Bay Boulevard
Clearwater, FL 33759
11:30 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 21, 2013
Come and learn how you can save money, live healthier and safer,
while protecting the environment and increasing the value of
your home at the same time, by going Green.
You will learn the following about Green Homes:
• What Green Homes are, and the benefits of living in one.
• How they significantly reduce home insurance costs.
• How they save money by being energy and water efficient.
• How they allow mortgages to be paid off faster.
• How they qualify for tax credits and Green financing.
• Why they increase in value, sell easier, and for more.
• Why they are healthier because of superior air quality.
• How they are more hurricane safe.
• How they are professionally energy rated and LEED rated.
• How to make Green improvements to your home.
• How to buy any home Green, in any neighborhood.
This is an opportunity to learn the basics about green homes
without being intimidated by any techno green talk.
Come and meet new friends, relax, snack, have fun and learn.
RSVP ESSENTIAL http://www.floridagreenhomeconsultants.com/green-home-seminar/as we have limited seats. Questions: Call 1.800.540.2930
Presenter: Marius Smook - LEED AP (HOMES), Florida Energy Rater, Real Estate Eco-Broker Limited seating. RSVP essential at http://groupspaces.com/GreenHomesForBeginners/