Sales | Retail
Course Outline This 1-day course teaches the principles and practices that make Scrum effective at managing project.The course itself uses the principles of Scrum, where the learning outcome is driven by the needs of the participants through a combination of expert instruction and self-directed learning. Opportunities to reflect and adapt the direction of the course are offered at regular intervals.At the end of the training the participants will have the confidence and understanding to begin to socialize Scrum at their own organization and support teams in improving their processes.
The following elements will be covered during the one day course* Scrum in Practice: the course is designed to illustrate Scrum in action.
* Understanding of the Agile Manifesto and what it means to them.
* Essence of Scrum: values, foundations and a new way of thinking.
* Understanding how Scrum values and foundations are related to the practices.
* Get a sense of what self-organization is (and is not).
* Can draw a digagram of mechanics of Scrum: framework, roles, artifacts & flow. Bachan Anand As the Founder of Conscires Agile Practices, Bachan has the vision to support the creation of successful organizations through people-empowerment and lightweight processes. He works with senior leadership teams to use Scrum for strategic planning and execution and firmly believes in the applicability of the Scrum approach to teams beyond software and IT.
Visit EventBrite.com for pricing.